Specialty Leasing Information
BRING YOUR BRANDS TO LIFE!
- Promotions (short term)
- Pop-up retail
Cadillac Fairview’s Portfolio/Property Promotions & Sponsorships Program provides promotional opportunities, in an effort to target key retailing periods and reinforce your brand position.
Cadillac Fairview’s Portfolio/Property Promotions Program is our "One-Stop-Shop" for all your corporate promotions and advertising needs. Think of Cadillac Fairview’s portfolio of properties as a national, high visibility sales medium, and offering:
- Incredible traffic numbers of a captive, upscale demographic
- Targeted geographic, demographic and customer profiles
- Point of sale exposure to consumers for new product and service launches
- Cross-promotion opportunities with existing retailers
- Opportunities for marketing where you may connect with your consumer directly
- In mall car promotional displays
- Build customer acquisition and retention by interacting with customers one-on-one.
- Sampling programs to launch/test product to target market
For further information or to book space please use the document or email us at MASSL@cadillacfairview.com
For information on long-term leasing opportunities within Masonville Place, please contact Michell Carrie at (416) 598-8553 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Masonville Place also offers you the opportunity to sell from your own kiosk to over 6 million customers annually. Themed and seasonal concepts are welcomed as a complement to our already successful retail mix.
Temporary In-Line Locations
From time to time we are able to offer short term in-line leasing opportunities that allow you to reach your target markets and maximize your sales from an actual store location.
TO PARTICIPATE IN OUR SPECIALTY LEASING PROGRAM, PLEASE PROVIDE A COPY OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN, INCLUDING:
- Type of business
- Other locations in Ontario or Canada, if applicable, provide pictures and detailed information of your existing business (website)
- Organization structure
- Financial information, such as banking, financial statements, financial forecasting
- Space requirements, ie: retail merchandising unit (RMU) or tenant supplied kiosk
- Visual merchandising sketches and/or plan-o-gram for RMU use
- Name of designer for your kiosk, and artist rendering
- Projection of your business at our property (i.e. sales, cost of goods sold, wages, etc.)
If you require assistance in preparing your business plan, please contact your local small business association, such as London Community Small Business Centre, 519-659-2882 or at www.sbcentre.ca
For further information or to forward your business plan, please contact:
Manager, Specialty Leasing